Unlimited Professional Consultations
- Assistance from credit specialists – before, during and after an incident.
- Tips on keeping personal information private and making safe financial transactions online.
- Credit information analysis and investigation of potentially fraudulent activity.
- Ways to avoid scams, plus medical, criminal, minor and decedent theft.
Continuous Credit Monitoring
- Notifies consumers of activity to their credit file.
- Encompasses all three national credit reporting agencies: TransUnion, Experian and Equifax.
- Allows consumers early detection of potentially fraudulent activity.
- Your name, address, phone number and Social Security Number will be scanned against billions of public records with alerts emailed directly to you.
- Register credit or debit cards, monitored on a global scale.
- Routinely scans Internet directories and public and private databases for up to three addresses, phone numbers and email addresses.
Identity Theft Restoration & Recovery
- In the event your identity is stolen, our dedicated Licensed Investigators offer in-depth, hands-on assistance to help restore and repair your name to pre-theft status.
- Consumer advocacy – single point of contact for
- Investigators contact businesses, agencies and authorities on your behalf until resolution is complete.
It’s your identity. Protect it. Only $9.99/mo!
† Javelin Strategy & Research 2012 Identity Fraud Report.
*Price per month/per person. Credit monitoring product has age requirement of 18 years or older.
©2012 Frontier Communications Corporation.